Tuesday, March 16, 2010

(THIS ONES FOR THE THICK GIRLS) wake up in the morning feeling like p. diddy...

CAUTION: I DID NOT EDIT THESE PICS SO OBJECTS ARE AS BIG AS THEY APPEAR (LOL)
while talking to my bestfriend the other day we both realized how we were putting on some weight; she said "yea I love my PHAT ass & THICK thighs!! Lol fuck a diet!". now for most women this is a death sign lol but being us (strong black women) we embrace it!! just like Tyra told us too=] you shouldnt hide your curves but show them off. i mean its not like we're 14 or 15 any more... we are grown ass women with REAL bodies!! and so i dedicate this post to her, one of my besties ms. chavonte=] make sure you all follow her too @littlemissbit
i mean im not super skinny(size 00-3), and not plus size (size 12+); im pretty regular with my size 7 jeans and size 5 on a good day lol.
...now thats a donk hahahahaha xo

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...