Flower Moon - Introducing, the first ever duo art exhibition featuring the works of Shira "Norma Jean" Benson and Brandon Leorenzo Burch. If you're in Atlanta and haven'...
Sunday, December 12, 2010
Friday, December 10, 2010
1. cropped pants- polyester, cotton, silk, leather pants!! this trend is going to be hot during the winter.
2. fur- (not necessarily real fur, faux fur for all the animal lovers) hats, vest, trimming, coats, mittens, etc. fur will be everywhere this winter.
3. feathers- feathers also are very versatile. hats, vest, coats, trimming, jewelry, accessories, etc.
4. leather- leather clothing is definitely back this season. dresses, pants, shirts, everywhere!!:)
5. oversized scarfs- thick long scarfs; preferably wool and cotton since winter will be very cold this year.
6. sequins- another versatile trend.
7. crew neck sweaters.
8. tights/stockings- whether its tights (opaque and usually worn with large shirts) or stockings (translucent and sometimes opaque; usually worn under dresses, skirts, and shorts) very hot trend mix it up think different and fun with this one!! cant really go wrong.
9. dark/plum lipstick- black, brown, purple lipsticks are all the style this season:)
10. tribal prints (clothes).
11. tribal prints (accessories).
12.military style boots (heels).
13. military style boots (flats).
14./15. oversized embellished necklaces.
17. full length skirts.
18. broches- can be worn on accessories and clothing.
Friday, December 3, 2010
...want to see more?? click here