Business is Blooming - Shop Designs by Shira Benson *Crowned by Shira* coming in December 10/6/2017: *CRANES, CROWNS, AND SCALES* hosted by Tila Studios of East Point, Georgia. H...
Sunday, December 12, 2010
Friday, December 10, 2010
1. cropped pants- polyester, cotton, silk, leather pants!! this trend is going to be hot during the winter.
2. fur- (not necessarily real fur, faux fur for all the animal lovers) hats, vest, trimming, coats, mittens, etc. fur will be everywhere this winter.
3. feathers- feathers also are very versatile. hats, vest, coats, trimming, jewelry, accessories, etc.
4. leather- leather clothing is definitely back this season. dresses, pants, shirts, everywhere!!:)
5. oversized scarfs- thick long scarfs; preferably wool and cotton since winter will be very cold this year.
6. sequins- another versatile trend.
7. crew neck sweaters.
8. tights/stockings- whether its tights (opaque and usually worn with large shirts) or stockings (translucent and sometimes opaque; usually worn under dresses, skirts, and shorts) very hot trend mix it up think different and fun with this one!! cant really go wrong.
9. dark/plum lipstick- black, brown, purple lipsticks are all the style this season:)
10. tribal prints (clothes).
11. tribal prints (accessories).
12.military style boots (heels).
13. military style boots (flats).
14./15. oversized embellished necklaces.
17. full length skirts.
18. broches- can be worn on accessories and clothing.
Friday, December 3, 2010
...want to see more?? click here
Thursday, December 2, 2010
Friday, November 12, 2010
Thursday, November 11, 2010
In November's issue of Vanity Fare they announced that there will be a publication of Marilyn Monroe's own writing—diaries, poems, and letters. The author enters the mind of a legend: the scars of sexual abuse; the pain of psychotherapy; the betrayal by her third husband, Arthur Miller; the constant specter of hereditary madness; and the fierce determination to master her art. Many people know of my admiration for the actress but I've always felt a deeper connection to her almost as if i knew her. Monroe also poured out her thoughts and feelings into poetry; "She was a poet on a street corner trying to recite to a crowd pulling at her clothes.” quoted Arthur Miller. A lot of people criticized her, but with this new book I think some will see a new side to her. I'm excited... I'll keep you all updated!!