Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Fashion Spotlight- TASHA BLEU!!


name. Tasha Bleu.
sex. f
age. 21 years young
location. RI, born and raised.
quick bio. model turned fashion photographer who designs, styles and creates.personal style. minimal.
fashion inspirations. Chanel Iman and Kate Mossidols. God.
who is the most fashionable person you know. tough one, gotta be my homegirl Donica from Karmaloop.
most fashionable celeb. I just adore Karl Lagerfeld’s style, I always wanted 500 pairs of the same outfit for some reason.
favorite designer. Jean Paul Gaultier.
favorite place to shop. American Apparel (I just love quick tight dresses)
favorite clothing. blazers.
career path. working on launching my own magazine next year but working with other magazines and learning more about the beauty and fashion industry right now.
last storegasm. Topshop.
talents. I taught myself photography, I taught myself how to do hair and makeup on my models because I’m constantly stood up by stylists lol, I do brand consultation, I make accessories, I can say the alphabet backwards in Spanish and I can make a mean grilled cheese.
tats. wrists, shoulder and face.
wearing today. little black dress and a floral blazer.
favorite clothing line. DSquard2.
people refer to your style as. sporty-vintage!!!
personal quote. to thine own self be treu.
whats on your ipod. Lauryn Hill, Erykah Badu, Kem, Jill Scott, Sade,
UGK (R.I.P. Pimp C)
webpage. treucolor.tumblr.com or http://www.modelmayhem.com/1566683...working on my new site

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...