Saturday, February 6, 2010

Foxy Brown blast SHOTS at Jay Z?!

New York rapper Foxy Brown has released a new track called "Let Em Know" where she hints at a past romantic relationship with Jay-Z and her expresses her displeasure with Lil Kim



"The streets talking about the hood going crazy," Foxy raps, "N*ggas heard I f*cked with Ross and had a n*gga baby/They said I f*cked with Nas and now they say it's AZ, but on the low, the real n*gga was Jay-Z -- way before the God blew, way before the Maybach/Outta town trips to Baltimore...I'd rather be at a club at the bar than to disrespect my hood, you 'Dancing With The Stars'/Nah, I'm in the hood taking chances with the Gods -- I can't see all you broads, dismantle all your broads -- slam a b*tch on her back like I'm John Cena, f*ck that, I ain't Kim -- I ain't Trina/I'm BK's own diva." ("Let Em Know")

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...